Take Two

I couldn't understand why the Geese in Circle clock didn't turn out right. Apparently my printer decided to change the size of the pattern and my Geese in a Circle didn't come out the right size. I was too small. I guessed that my 1/4" seam allowance was way off. So I did what any self-respecting quilter would do, I added a border to make it th right size.


Since this project is for the class at The Bunkhouse Quilt Shop on Saturday, September 22nd , I needed to start from scratch and see where I had gone wrong. I finished the first block, and since it's paper pieced it should have measured 6 1/2". But it didn't. DER! I never measured the paper printout to make sure it was the right size. And of course, it wasn't. It all had to do with my printer settings. Once I discovered that, I checked the settings and saw where it had all gone wrong.


Anyway, I fixed the problem and made a new clock whith the correct dimensions. WHEW! Now class will go much more smoothly:)


13 views